The Garrick S4 encompasses much hand-craftsmanship, manifest with its elaborate dial and yet, despite its impressive in-house content, it remains surprisingly affordable.
Every Garrick timepiece is made to order in our Norfolk workshop..
- 904L Stainless Steel or Gold
- 42mm Diameter
- 10 mm Depth
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- 22mm Lugs
- Exhibition case back
- Water Resistant to 100m
- Hand frosted & rhodium-plated dial
- Applied Breguet style chapter ring with ink-filled numerals
- Hours, minutes and sub-seconds indications
- Hand-wound calibre BF03 (modified 6498) with engraved barrel and crown wheel cover
- Glucydur balance – tested and regulated to ensure a daily variance of +5 seconds
- Rhodium-plated and hand frosted surfaces
- 19 Jewels
- Running seconds
- Handmade steel, grained, polished or heat blued Hours, Minutes
- 316L Stainless Steel pin buckle
- Handmade Alligator, calf leather, Buffalo and Ostrich.