Garrick is pleased to unveil its latest horological creation, the S3. This timepiece pairs a new movement, the Calibre UT-G04, with a high quotient of hand craftsmanship. It represents the pinnacle of Garrick ownership with its black polished surfaces, applied heat blued chapter ring and hands, all painstakingly crafted in-house.
Limited to only 5 pieces per year. Available in steel or gold.
Please note: Each watch is handmade to order and our waiting list is currently 40 weeks.
- 904L Stainless Steel or Gold
- 42mm Diameter
- 10 mm Depth
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- 22mm Lugs
- Exhibition case back
- Water Resistant to 100m
- Gold or Rhodium plated with black polished bridges
- Applied heat blued steel chapter ring
- Hours, minutes and power reserve indications
- Exclusive Garrick calibre UT-G04 manual wound mechanical movement
- In-house free-sprung balance – tested and regulated to ensure a daily variance of +5 seconds
- Screwed and hand-polished chatons (jewel settings)
- Rhodium plated with black polished bridges
- 19 Jewels
- Hand frosted finish
- Running seconds
- Power Reserve: 45 hours
- Handmade steel, grained, polished or heat blued Hours, Minutes & Power Reserve
- 316L Stainless Steel pin buckle
- Handmade Alligator, calf leather, Buffalo and Ostrich.