The S2 – built the old fashioned way.
Garrick is pleased to unveil its latest horological creation, the S2 Central Seconds. This timepiece pairs a new movement, the Calibre UT-G03, with a high quotient of hand craftsmanship. It represents the pinnacle of Garrick ownership with its engine-turned dial, applied chapter ring and faceted lancine hands, all painstakingly crafted in-house. Furthermore, this is the first Garrick model endowed with a central sweep seconds display.
Please note: Each watch is handmade to order and our waiting list is currently 40 weeks.
- 904L Stainless Steel or Gold
- 42mm Diameter
- 10 mm Depth
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- 22mm Lugs
- Exhibition case back
- Water Resistant to 100m
- Gold or Rhodium plated silver engine turned dial
- Applied heat blued steel chapter ring
- hours, minutes and central seconds indication
- Exclusive Garrick calibre UT-G03 manual wound mechanical movement
- In-house free-sprung balance – tested and regulated to ensure a daily variance of +5 seconds
- 19 Jewels
- Gold or Silver frosted finish
- Central running seconds
- Power Reserve: 45 hours
- Handmade steel, grained, polished or heat blued Hours & Minutes
- Heat blued or polished central seconds
- 316L Stainless Steel pin buckle
- Handmade Alligator, calf leather, Buffalo and Ostrich.